October and November are always busy weeks in Manhattan Atrium’s events calendar, and never more so than this year, with 5 events in as many weeks – and 2 more (Homes 2014 and IET Asset Management) before the month is out. Below is a quick summary of these events.
- 1 October 2014 – Council House, Birmingham - Local Authority Estate Management 2014: Now in its fourth year, the conference had as its major themes the impact of local and national public sector property asset management strategies on local and regional regeneration, and on greater collaborative and partnership working.
- 7-8 October 2014 - Manchester Central - Institute of Healthcare Engineering & Estate Management: The theme of this year’s IHEEM conference is ‘Quality in the Patient Environment’. Visit our stand to find out how the Atrium EAM solution can help achieve this.
- 23 October 2014 – The British Library - PAM Event: Our autumn PAM event will be combined with our annual Usergroup Meeting – more details to follow soon.
- 29-30 October – Silverstone, Northants - Facilities Management & Property Event: If you missed us at the Spring FMPE, here’s another chance to meet us.
- 18 November 2014 – One Great George Street, London - NHS Property 2014: This conference is for senior level delegates from property, finance and allied disciplines from across all parts of the NHS. It is focused on delivering a fit for purpose property platform that meets the justifiable expectations of NHS patients and staff.
If you would like more information, or if you would like to arrange a short meeting with us, please contact us on 0117 203 3500, email firstname.lastname@example.org - or feel free to complete the form on our Conferences and Events page, where you can also find out more about all our forthcoming events.