As part of Manhattan’s Global Client Services Initiative, we are rolling out the new Manhattan Atrium Client Support Portal from Monday 5th January 2015.
The Client Support Portal is accessible online 24/7/365. It is the preferred method for logging all support issues and for monitoring their progress, replacing our current Atrium Helpdesk Portal, which will terminate on 30th Junauary 2015.
The Manhattan Atrium Client Support Portal enables our clients to:
- Report and track support issues, with real-time insight into the life-cycle of each support case
- Utilise pre-defined views to quickly access cases
- Generate reports of open and/or closed issues, with the option to export to MS Excel
- Access documentation including user guides and release notes
- Utilise the knowledge base
To support the roll-out we have been hosting a series of 30-45 minute web meetings for our clients, where we run through a demonstration and answer any questions clients may have. If you’ve missed the webinars we held in December, there will be more in January.
For more information, please call the Support Desk on 0117 2033501, or email email@example.com.