To register for the next Property & Asset Management event, be kept updated about future events, or suggest topics for discussion or a venue, please complete this form:
PAM Events – Registration and More Information
Property & Asset Management (PAM) Networking and Drinks Evenings
PAM events are sponsored by California-based Trimble, the company that acquired Manhattan Atrium in 2014. These events, which have been running regularly since 2007, aim to give senior facility and asset management professionals across all business sectors, private and public, the opportunity to exchange ideas with their peers and expand their knowledge, and to do so in an interesting and informal setting.
Next PAM Event: Thursday 12 November 2015 - venue tbc
Watch this space! To guarantee your place(s), please register by completing the form on the left - or simply call 0117 2033500.
Most recent PAM Event:
25 June 2015 - Museum of London EC2Y 5HN
A return to the location of our successful event two years ago, this PAM Networking & Drinks Evening ran after the Manhattan Conference and saw some 80 people enjoy a balmy summer's evening with a barbecue and live music. There were also short but thought-provoking presentations Rob Painter (General Manager, Trimble Buildings) and Oliver Ridgwell (Sales Manager, Trimble Real Estate & Workplace Solutions). They focused on how new integrated technologies can help make your organisation more productive, efficient and profitable. This event was supported by the Institute of Asset Management.
Previous PAM Events:
- 23 October 2014 - The British Library, London review
- 5 June 2014 - The Swan at Shakespeare's Globe review
- 27 February 2014 - The Walkway, Tower Bridge review
- 10 October 2013 - Churchill War Rooms review
- 27 June 2013 - Museum of London review
- 28 February 2013 - the Swan at Shakespeare's Globe review
- 22 November 2012 - British Library review
- 12 & 14 October 2010 - London & Manchester: Good Asset Management programme
- 10 & 12 March 2009 - London & Manchester: Optimising whole life value programme